Hillsides and shorelines can provide scenic outlooks and much needed beauty for municipalities when properly maintained. Eroded hillsides and shorelines on the other hand can be a safety hazard and massive budget draw. Our bioengineered SOX Erosion Solutions™ system is a cost-efficient and long-lasting solution for municipal canals, creeks, lakes, ponds, and seawalls that will improve residential areas, prevent road closures, keep bodies of water clearer, reduce flood damage, and promote vegetation and wildlife.
SOX was designed using the Best Management Practices (BMP’s) of erosion control solutions:
- The erosion control device must provide strength and integrity to support newly established vegetation.
- The device must wick and retain water and nutrients to effectively support the health of newly established vegetation.
- The device must provide safe ingress and egress zones for wildlife and aquatic life.
- The device must contain appropriate organic material to provide safe and effective biodegradability, without causing additional contamination to nearby waterways.
- The device must provide filtration of unwanted nutrients and pollutants in order to protect the water quality.
Use our interactive map to find a SOX Certified Service Provider. We have a network of providers right across the USA.
City of Lauderdale Lakes
An installation along the canals of Lauderdale Lakes.