How SOX Works With Golf Courses
Beautiful bunkers and lakes guaranteed
We understand that land erosion is detrimental to the aesthetics and safety of golf courses. SOX mitigates safety risks for golfers and workers on the course by using cutting-edge, cost-effective lake and slope stabilization methods for erosion control.
Our technology halts erosion of shorelines, lake banks, creeks, canals, tee boxes, and green slopes on golf courses while revitalizing ecosystems, improving water quality, and making courses safer for golfers and staff.
How does it work?
When you contact SOX, you’ll speak to a technical expert who will go through your requirements. You will then be connected with one of our certified service providers who will contact you to arrange a meeting. The CSP will carry out an inspection of your land, and will then inform you of the work that needs to be carried out and the options available.
- Quick installation and minimal disruption to golf play
- Lake bank stabilization creates golf course safety for players and workers
- Enhanced golfer experience and increased golf course aesthetics
- Mitigated application run-off
- Creation of a littoral shelf for aquatic vegetation
- Improved water quality and reduced algae
- Integrity of the original course design
- Utilizing operating and capital budget