NEXT GENERATION MULTI-FUNCTIONING SILT FENCING, TURBIDITY BARRIER & SEDIMENT CONTROL
SOXfence® Silt & Sediment Control is the next generation of protective project fencing that reduces water encroachment, retains sediments, and serves as a containment barrier. It creates a safe and healthy environment for wildlife and aquatic habitats.
- Material is reinforced heavy-duty polyethylene that will NOT leachate into waterways
- Designed for in-water work & perimeter control
- Heavy-duty fabrication allows for multiple uses Patented anchoring system creates positive contact to soil without digging
- Fewer stakes required and NO TRENCHING NEEDED.
- Knitted construction will not unravel if torn, unlike traditional silt fence products
- Superior alternative to MTO/OPSD Wire Back Silt Fence
- Saves on installation costs vs. traditional methods
- Safe for wildlife, fish, and other aquatic habitats
- 5-year manufacturing warranty
See examples of how SOXfence can help your needs
SOXfence along the Canyon Woods and Aliso trail in Orange County, California
Get access to our comprehensive library of product guides and supporting information, available as downloadable pdf documents.
SOXFENCE® was specifically designed to mitigate silt/sediment for perimeter control with in-water works applications. It creates a safe and healthy environment for wildlife and aquatic habitats.